Sustainable action for tomorrow. Coroporate Sustainability.
Sustainability strategies are increasingly becoming an essential factor for lasting corporate success. A sustainable company acts in accordance with economic, ecological and social values (ESG factors). ESG stands for Environmental, Social, Governance and concerns the actual business purpose and value creation as well as relationships with all stakeholders (shareholders, employees and management, business partners, etc.) up to issues of tax justice.
Sustainable finance is an important sub-area of the European Green Deal with the aim of channelling financial resources into sustainable investments and preventing greenwashing. A prerequisite for this is transparency, also with regard to tax practices. Financial institutions are encouraged to take more account of ESG risks when granting loans. The pressure on companies to report on their social and environmental footprint is therefore increasing.
Our ESG services for you
- Development of a taylor-made ESG strategy for companies (based on the company’s mission statement and corporate strategy and considering regulatory and financing issues of the respective industry)
- Preparation and support regarding the preparation of voluntary and mandatory sustainability reports according to various standards (e.g. GRI, CSRD, etc.)
- Corporate Carbon Footprint : Calculation and CO2 Emissions Sources
- Advice regarding ESG rating issues
- Gap analysis, ESG aspects in due diligence, EU-taxonomy
- Support for Green Transformation / Green Transition
- Green Finance, Sustainable Finance, Social Finance
- Regulatory ESG topics, ESG topics regarding capital markets
- Cooperation with selected, reputable partners
(with regard to technical or construction-related topics/ aspects, carbon footprint, building certificates, life cycle assessments, etc.)
TPA’s Code of Conduct: Our values & promise.
Our work is based on values that we take for granted. The management of TPA is clearly committed to these values and makes them unmistakably concrete for all stakeholders. In this way, we ensure compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks within the company and at the same time demonstrate our responsibility to our clients, society and the environment.
Find out more: