26th edition of the brochure
Real Estate Taxation: Basic-know-how for successful real estate investments I 2022
The current brochure offers a practical overview of the current status of real estate taxation in Austria as of April, 2022.
Know-how for successful real estate investments
Real estate investments are a very popular form of investment in times of economic uncertainty as well as stable economic growth. They often offer tax advantages, long-term prospects for increased value and are also interesting for retirement provision.
- But do you know all the tax benefits?
- How can you guarantee the increase in value in the long term?
- How can real estate support your pension provision?
With this guide we offer you orientation in the jungle of real estate taxation!
Everything about real estate & taxes
Our experts have summarized everything there is to know about real estate and taxes in Austria in the following chapters.
- Real estate in private ownership
- Real estate held as business assets
- Real estate and private foundations
- Important issues regarding the real estate transfer tax
- Owner/developer Models – retirement savings schemes
- Real estate funds – tax considerations
- Real estate investments abroad
The comprehensive chapter on “Real Estate as Part of a Company’s Assets” provides interesting information on this topic which is especially important to SMEs and family businesses. Also aspects of property income taxation in private foundations, of developer schemes and retirement provision schemes as well as property funds were considered. The topic of property investments in foreign countries is treated in a separate chapter too since it has high potential for tax structuring due to its attractiveness.
TPA is one of Central and South Eastern Europe’s leading international tax consulting firms, specialising in top quality real estate consultancy. All-round specialised real estate expertise leads to appreciable tax benefits for our clients in Austria and Central and South Eastern Europe.
Order now without charge: Real Estate Taxation in Austria – The publication is available in English & German.